Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Welcome To Chronically Organized

Welcome, 

If you have come across my blog you probably fall into one of the following 5 categories:

1. Supportive friends and family 
  • I appreciate your support! THANK YOU!
  • Mom - if you are reading this --> I have to thank you for all the lessons you taught me on keeping a clean and organized home -- Sorry I was such a messy bessy :-(
  • Husband - if you are reading this --> Thanks for encouraging me to start writing again, and also correcting my grammar and font choices :-)
  • MIL - if you are reading this --> proceed to number 3...just kidding...you inspired me to share my organization tips with the world!
  • Now go share the heck out of this blog! Please :-)

2. Organization Freak
  • Organization is a form of creative expression that doesn't create mess
  • You spend hours creating pinterest boards about organization [organized of course] even though your home is already organized
  • A fun weekend is re-organizing your kitchen cabinets
  • Your junk drawer is organized
  • The container store is basically the same thing as Disneyland

3. Organization Failure
  • Every drawer is a junk drawer
  • Closets are there to hide the mess
  • You want to organize, but you need some direction 
  • You want REAL solutions to your organization NEEDS, that don't require remodeling your entire HOME or moving

4. Fellow Spoonie & Chronic Illness Warrior 
  • Here you will find an encouraging community
  • Here you will find chronic illness approached with gratitude, grace, and understanding with a necessary side of humor
  • Here you will find advice on how to respond to those nay-sayers
  • Most importantly, here you can share your story too! Email me to set up a guest post.

5. Infertility and Miscarriage Survivor
  • Here you will read about the raw, real, non-sugar coated emotions of struggling with infertility and miscarriage
  • Here you will find the opportunity to rest in the bottomless grace of God
  • Here you will find advice on how to respond to the well-intended yet often poor advice.
  • Most importantly, here you can share your story too! Email me to set up a guest post.

If you don't fall into one of those categories, I welcome you too!  You can look forward to bi-weekly posts on the aforementioned categories!  You can also follow me on instagram, pinterest, and facebook, by clicking the social media icons on the right. 

1 comment:

  1. I see what you meant about going on, but I am not as messy as I was, thanks largely to you. I have used quite a few of your techniques to organize cabinets and closets. Our kitchen is much better.

    ReplyDelete